Friday, April 17, 2015

People asked me today why my eyes looked half closed. I explained the stroke symptoms the stalkers had recently caused. After I got home they turned on the mind weapons that make me sleepy. They've been making my husband sleepy. I fought the urge to lie down but they increased the pressure in my brain. I took a short nap. While I was resting they zapped the back of my neck, rotary cuff and shoulder. They attacked my left leg in my sleep. When I awoke after forty five minutes my leg hurt and I am chilling now from what they did to my brain. Before I laid down hacker brought a song up called, 'My Way. Perhaps they want me to fear the end is near. They cause fear everyday. They derive pleasure off my pain. This is an everyday thing. They are killing me slowly. They post cats and mice all the time. How evil can you get? I can't take the pain

Stalkers, advanced weapons, torture. None will stop the abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment